IT Project Manager
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an IT Project Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The prime function of this position is to serve as an IT project management resource to update and oversee progress in deploying the Salesforce-based Demand Management Tracking System (DMTS) technology roadmap in support of the Energy Efficiency and Demand Management programs and goals. This resource will also assist in organizing the scope of the monthly enhancement releases and organize and track the entire workflow process (range of IT development/configuration tasks through the full IT testing process). Coordination and communication skills are critical due to the involvement of multiple groups (internal department teams and external vendors) on DMTS projects. The position involves a high level of teamwork and requires working closely with a core team of Business Analysts and a System Administrator. Additional responsibilities will focus on the timing and tracking of DMTS maintenance activities related to both scheduled and non-scheduled EEDM program changes as well as NY State TRM measure changes that need to be included and tracked within the system.
- Will assist in developing test plans, tracking work progress tasks, and making recommendations for areas of testing that can be built into automated processes.
- Responsibilities will also include working closely with the members of the DMTS Team, the Platform Provider/Lead Project Implementer, as well as various DMTS user groups.
- Assist in organizing/maintaining documentation for DMTS projects, the various system environments, as well as auditing recommendations for system controls and user functionality.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years of IT project management work experience.
- Analytical, project management, and IT project implementation experience is required.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills required.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills required.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and tracking schedules of multiple IT project implementations as well major/minor IT enhancement releases, and IT test plans.
- Experience in developing and managing test plans for software testing and executing test scripts (Unit, Functional, UAT, and Regression).
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and a diverse base of internal and external end users of an IT system is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business and/or related field preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.
- PMP Certification
- Direct experience working on and managing Salesforce projects
- Experience working in the Energy (Utility) industry
- Experience working in a fast paced corporate environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Henry Zuniga at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.