Currently searching for an IT Project Manager in Midtown NYC.
- Lead the planning, executing, and implementation of multiple complex IT projects while maintaining complete control on project scope, schedule, budget, risk & issues.
- Facilitate timely decisions to maintain project schedule and budget.
- Provide management with regular project updates, identify and manage project issues, identify project risks early and assist by providing timely recommendations for risk response.
- Creates and maintains project budgets for all projects, estimates resources needed and work effort for all project activities and communicates to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years experience of hands on IT project management
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Some exposure to Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of PMBOK
- Quality assurance/quality control experience
- Prior experience working in Healthcare a plus!
Competitive base salary, coupled with substantial ancillary package to include:
- In time, have the ability to work from home 2-3 days/week!
- Over 7 weeks paid time off per year.
- A Pension contribution of as much as 15%.
- Tuition reimbursement.