POSITION SUMMARY: National Atlanta-based organization is seeking a consultant with a blend of functional experience within an IT organization. Since they have a relatively small IT organization, they are in need of someone that has Project Management, Agile/SCRUM & Business Analyst experience. This person will be responsible for liaising with the end-users to develop the user stories, leading the SCRUM ceremonies and ensuring that they are managing to a budget and timeline (which they recognize is not pure agile). REQUIRE SKILLS:
- Experienced with agile. Very familiar with the principals and ceremonies.
- Understand how to effectively elicit the "what" and "when" (leave the "how" to development). Experienced at business process diagrams. Has written User Stories.
- Experienced with budget management and project planning/schedule management.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with non-tech stakeholders
- Go-getter, self-starter personality.
- Certified SCRUM Master (CSM)
- The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA)