Locus Recruiting (Technical Recruitment Firm) is recruiting for a Technical Project Manager (PM) for our client located in the Tarpon Springs, FL area.
Leads multiple cross-functional teams in the delivery of small to large, complex technology solutions. Responsible for all aspects of project management and delivery. Provides oversight and leadership to ensure that technology projects are completed on time, in budget, in scope and that the project objectives and ROI are met.
- Works independently on large scale and complex technology projects. May lead multiple technology projects.
- Responsible for leading cross-functional teams through all phases of the project lifecycle and technology SDLC to achieve project objectives and ROI. Encourages collaboration and ensures that all view points are represented and explored.
- Willing to travel to customer locations for project related meetings
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience and PMP
- Required 7 years of experience in Project Management
- Required 4 years of experience in Information Technology
- Advanced Other Understanding of SDLC (i.e. waterfall, agile, etc).
- Advanced Other Understanding of technology platforms, languages and tools