CSG Government Solutions is a national leader in planning, managing and supporting complex projects that modernize the information technology and business processes of large government programs. For more than 20 years, we have applied our expertise, innovation, and results-oriented mindset to the most complex program modernization projects of over 150 government and other organizations including 44 state governments, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the U.S. Department of Labor, and large municipal governments.
Nominated by Forbes as one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms providing public sector services in 2018, CSG provides multiple service offerings to our valued clients.
- PMO by CSG℠ brings all the expertise and experience needed to establish and operate a “full-service” PMO.
- IV&V by CSG℠ provides independent insight into all aspects of a project, with a focus on risk identification, analysis, and mitigation.
- QA BY CSG℠ deploys highly experienced teams and innovative methods, knowledge, and tools to assure that complex projects achieve our client’s objectives.
- Strategy BY CSG℠ brings our high-value resources to provide insight into best practices and guidance for our clients’ modernization efforts.
CSG is seeking Project Managers with State government experience to join our consulting staff and lead projects nationwide.
The responsibilities are to:
- Lead complex, multi-year, systems development projects using industry standard project management principles and practices
- Plan and organize project activities for all aspects of the project including the activities of the client and multiple vendors
- Lead project management office initiatives that include developing and managing a comprehensive project schedule, conducting issue and risk management, developing a communication and organizational change management plan
- Provide disciplined quality and change control and manage scope for the client
- Proactively guide the project team in problem solving, collaboration and communication to ensure the project runs smoothly
- Oversee the process of requirements gathering and requirements traceability
- Assist the client in creating and delivering required federal and state documentation including project strategy, budget and status
- Create and manage project documentation including project status reports
Significant travel may be necessary. Assistance with relocation may be an option.
Competitive Benefits including Medical and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401k with employer match, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
For more information on CSG Government Solutions, please visit www.csgdelivers.com.
CSG Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V