The Lansdale area leader in home improvements is in need of an IT Solutions Specialist to help support our growing team.
The IT Solutions Specialist will be responsible for maintaining the companies IT infrastructure including company computers, printers, network devices, phones and data storage. This person will also be responsible for assisting our 3rd party managed IT service in troubleshooting other IT related problems.
- Specify, order and deploy company devices such as laptops, printers, and account access to team members
- Provide day to day operational support for other team members via desk-side visits, remote connection, and phone calls.
- Manage IT Inventory procurement, tracking, and system documentation.
- Maintain and improve written IT procedures and practices.
- Manage and maintain building access and camera systems
- Perform software and app updates to company devices as required
- Effectively maintain and manage cloud based file storage system
- Assist in development and management of CRM and data management systems
- Support 3rd party managed IT services to troubleshoot as required
- Advise supervisor about opportunities to improve current processes
- Other related job duties as assigned
Experience & Qualifications
- High school diploma required - Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 2 years’ experience in IT support or closely related field
- Experience with Windows 7/10
- Highly Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Experience with G Suite, Dropbox, & Quickbase is desirable
- Attention to detail
- Trouble shooting expert
- Self-Motivated with a strong desire to expand their knowledge and advance their career
- Income range can average $38,000 - $54,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Paid major holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Flexible Spending Plans are available
- 401(K) retirement saving with company match
- life insurance plans are available
Job Type: Full-time