Zimmer Biomet Named Among the 100 Best Places to Work in IT in 2018 by Computerworld Magazine
Zimmer Biomet is looking for diverse and talented individuals to join our Information Technology Team. The IT Sr Analyst, Privileged Access Management manages, monitors, and analyzes applications associated to the authentication and authorization technologies related to Privileged Access Management.
- Define functional and technical requirements associated with Privilege Access Management.
- Recommends and develops security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss.
- Coordinates with development teams or third parties to fix systems/application vulnerabilities.
- Manages user and role administration to provide proper authorization to users.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• In-depth understanding of privileged access management (PAM) processes and practices
• Responsible for deploying and integrating industry leading PAM technologies, with other IT security solutions.
• Good understanding of Privileged Management processes – Defining Access Control, User Entitlements, Manage Applications Credentials, and User Access Policy Management.
• Interact with business to understand the requirement and translate it into Security implementation.
• Performs analysis, design, implementation and maintenance activities in various areas of access management and IT security.
• Installation and configuration of PAM tools across global organization. (CyberArk preferred)
• Works independently and leads assignments of moderate to medium complexity.
• Provides direction to peers, junior team members and/or external consultants on access management principles and technologies.
• Provide support to a Global PAM operating environment.
• Prepares reports, records progress and creates solutions to IT problems/issues related to PAM.
• Partners with customer community to devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems or improve existing processes.
• Interfaces with suppliers and vendors as needed to evaluate software, hardware or services and makes recommendations.
• Applies principles, concepts and practices of PAM based on guidance from senior IT leaders.
• Proactively enforces worldwide and local security policies to ensure IT information assets are protected.
• Functional understanding of TCP/IP networks, database concepts and firewalls.
Expected Areas of Competence
• Understanding of certificate based authentication and certificate management (e.g. SSL and PKI)
• Understanding of Identity technologies and understanding of integration of applications within a distributed environment
• Proven experience utilizing CyberArk solution.
• Proven experience utilizing CyberArk solution or implementation and management of other PAM solutions.
• Bachelor\'s degree in Information Technology or related field required with at least 5+ years relative professional experience; OR Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in business, IT or related field with at least 3+ years relative professional experience
• At least 3+ years of experience managing application user administration and application role administration
• At least 3+ years of experience applying principles, concepts and practices with Privileged Access Management (PAM) applications and tools.
• At least 3+ years of experience hands-on working knowledge of a variety of security tools including but not limited to Identity and Access Management, LDAP, Active Directory.
• Technical IT certifications preferred
Zimmer Biomet is an industry leader and driving force in the rapidly growing musculoskeletal healthcare industry. Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana; Zimmer Biomet has operations in more than 25 countries around the world and our products are sold in more than 100 countries. We collaborate with healthcare professionals around the globe to advance the pace of innovation. Our products and solutions help treat patients suffering from disorders of, or injuries to, bones, joints or supporting soft tissues. Together with healthcare professionals, Zimmer Biomet Team Members are committed to help millions of people live better lives. At Zimmer Biomet, we foster a supportive and encouraging environment by leveraging the power of diversity and inclusion and inspire every Team Member to deliver their personal best.
Positions at Zimmer Biomet often require a high level of collaboration and cooperation with fellow Team Members in order to achieve our shared goals. Our professional Team Members do what it takes to get the job done well, and have flexibility to adjust their schedules as necessary for personal commitments. We have a supportive team ready to help you achieve your professional goals and plenty of opportunities to learn, stretch and grow your career.
As a world-class employer, Zimmer Biomet offers great benefits that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare, Healthy Rewards Incentives; a 401K, Paid Parenting Leave, Paid Vacation and Holiday time off, Adoption Assistance, Tuition Reimbursement, and an Employee Stock Purchase Program just to name a few.