RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an IT Support Specialist - Service Desk in Saint Louis, Missouri (MO). The IT Support Specialist serves as the primary contact in providing customer service and technical support to internal partners and vendors with more complex issues.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design, build and/or test new systems, processes or services
- Respond to requests for new services
- Document workflow of processes within the organization
- Investigate, research and troubleshoot more complex IT related issues
- Perform new user IT training and communication of IT policies and standards
- Perform scheduled departmental audits and report findings to management
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field preferred
- 2+ years of combined Information Technology and call center experience
- Operating system familiarity (currently Windows XP and Windows 7)
- Working knowledge of desktop productivity software applications to provide desktop support (e.g., Microsoft Office, McAfee, SCCM applications)
- Familiarity with installation & support of relevant hardware (i.e. Laptops, Thin Clients, Desktops, printers, etc.)
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.