Our company provides I.T. Services to SMBs throughout Chicago and the Midwest. We are currently seeking an IT support technician for our Chicago, IL office. We are looking for a candidate with the right attitude, interest, and people skills, and someone who is able and willing to learn on the job.
Required Technical Skills:
- Microsoft Windows 7 & 8 and 10 install/support/troubleshooting
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 & 2016 install/support/troubleshooting
- PC hardware knowledge (replace memory, repairing PCs, replace hard drives, etc.).
- Basic Understanding of Local and Wide Area Networking and services – DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP
- Understand the Microsoft domain environment. (Working in active directory for user management)
- Be able to troubleshoot and remove viruses/malware from PCs.
- Very proficient with Microsoft Outlook Email client (PSTs, connecting to exchange server, etc.)
- Understand configuring and troubleshooting mobile devices (Android, iPhone, iPad)
-Must have good documentation skills!
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must be a quick learner, a good problem solver
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- must be able to multi-task and work multiple support sessions concurrently.
-Provide over-the-phone and in-person desktop support to employees at our main and branch office
-Troubleshoot and repair issues related to software, hardware, email, network access, etc.
- Deploy new users and PCs to network.
- Work on I.T. related projects
- Other duties as determined by the IT Manager
- Prior experience in corporate I.T. desktop support – at least 2 years
- Clean Record - Background Check will be conducted
- A+ certification a +
- Microsoft Certifications a +
- Kaseya or Autotask or other ticket system knowledge a +
- Premium PPO Health Care Coverage with Blue Cross Build Shield.
- Premium Dental Coverage
- Premium Vision Coverage
- 401k with $1 for $1 match!
- Paid vacation/sick time off.