The System Administrator handles day-to-day support for assigned applications. They provide technical expertise for troubleshooting, as well as ongoing system support including training to end users. This position may also assist in tracking and reporting the progress of projects as assigned.
- Provides support for assigned applications, including setup of new users, password resets, and basic troubleshooting of application issues
- Evaluates, escalates and coordinates resolution of environment-related issues with appropriate personnel
- Serves as a subject matter expert for functionality within assigned applications, and stays current on new and upcoming enhancements within assigned applications
- Answers questions from end users and provides basic training to new users as needed
- Configures workflow, dashboards, and other application components according to specifications collected from end users and recommended best practices from application vendors
- Coordinates with application vendors for upgrades, enhancements, and technical support as required
- May be responsible for reporting within assigned applications, including running standard reports and creating custom reports as needed
- May assist in ensuring proper tracking and reporting of projects as well as smooth implementations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task. Ability to react quickly to a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities
- Logical, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Must display initiative, ability to work independently and be able to use extensive independent judgment
- Ability to work seamlessly within a team as well as manage individual tasks
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- All candidates must possess a minimum of 2+ years of experience in IT systems Administration
- Relevant certifications preferred
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred
- 2+ years of SSIS, T-SQL, of C#, preferred
- 2+ years of experience in creating system views, entity management, security management, user management, and solution migration for MS Dynamics 2013/2015/365
EverBank is more than just a bank; it's the evolution of an idea. Traditional financial institutions had become wasteful, inflexible and stuck in the past. We thrive because we adapt, transform and push forward despite the ever-changing financial environment. From our headquarters in Jacksonville, FL, we continue to gauge our success on that of our clients' while seeking new opportunities to help them reach and surpass their goals.
Pre-Employment Screening May Include:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- DMV Check
- Past Employment Verification
- Social Security Verification
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
The future of banking just got a lot brighter for individuals, businesses and institutions across the country, as EverBank is now a proud part of the TIAA family. In addition to jobs at EverBank, search our careers at TIAA too: http://careers.tiaa.org / .
EverBank is an equal opportunity employer. No associate or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, ethnicity, color, age, religion, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions where applicable), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, requesting a reasonable accommodation based on mental or physical disability, medical condition (as defined by applicable law), genetic history and information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance or regulation.
EverBank is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at EverBank via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at EverBank in any form without valid written search agreements executed by the VP, Talent Acquisition for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of EverBank, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by EverBank as a result of the referral or through other means.
EverBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by EverBank, or (c) consistent with EverBank's legal duty to furnish information.