- ADG Tech a leading Federal IT Development Company is seeking outgoing, self-motivated, innovative individuals who are creative and aggressive with a strong craving to learn with or without detailed guidance from Management.
We are looking for personnel’s who could support us in technical recruiting of software developers and other skills.
Candidate should have a strong determination to ensure that ADG Tech gets the talent we’re looking for.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Source candidates for client requirements using various resources and tools.
- Phone screen candidates, coordinate candidate interviews with technical hiring team and end clients.
- Negotiate compensation and explain employee benefits to candidates effectively.
- Manage applicant database and tracking system. (experience with BullHorn ATS will be preferred)
- Perform HR functions including professional reference/background checks.
- Assist in the administration of employee orientation/benefits.
- Develop candidate relationships to maintain a pipeline of qualified resources.
- Identify Subject Matter Experts from different Federal Agencies and build connections with technical experts of all levels to aid in proposal writing.
- Assist with Payroll as and when needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Bachelors OR EQUIVALENT
Customer support skills, resume surfing, marketing.
Candidates with some knowledge in US Immigration, Wage Compliance and procedures will be preferred.
Candidate should be a self-learner.