We are Para la Naturaleza, a nonprofit environmental organization based in Puerto Rico and we are looking for a candidate to join our team! Our IT Technicianassists users with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of information system hardware and software. Offers daily operations and systems support to users. Verify functionality of applications, tools and information system resources. Troubleshoots computer related issues in person, remotely and via phone.
This is a Full Time Regular position located in Old San Juan. Dynamic work environment. Assists users in our Visitor’s Centers (Manatí, Ponce, Lajas, Fajardo, Ceiba, Barranquitas, Río Piedras and San Juan).
- BBA or BS from an accredited university, preferably in related majors of Information Systems, Computer Sciences, among others
- 3years of experience in a similar position in the following areas: hardware, software and communications technology
- Knowledge in help desk ticket system
- Knowledge in audiovisual equipment (projector, microphones, among others)
- Knowledge systems management, MS Office, Apple Office Suite, MAC OS, MAC iOS, among others.
- Knowledge in wired/wireless communications and networking problem identification and resolution
- Knowledge in computer and mobile devices hardware problem identification and repair
- Preferably certified in Security, Communications, Hardware, Apple or Microsoft
- Preferably knowledge in Microsoft Sharepoint, Salesforce CRM, POS and IP Office
- Fully bilingual, excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in word processing, worksheets and presentation programs, such as MS Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint) and knowledge in operating systems like Windows & MAC
- Must have proficiency in Internet research
- Willingness to work extended hours, rotating shifts, weekends, holidays and travel outside and within Puerto Rico
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Service Oriented
Important: Only online complete applications submitted through the following link will be considered:
If you need any assistance, please contact us via the following email:
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER