* HP Quality Center knowledge and experience.
* Knowledge of business process mapping and documentation of business requirements, systems design, and technical standards.
* SAP Cloud Applications (Success Factors/S4 Hana) knowledge/experience.
* Automated testing experience
* Performance testing experience using Performance Center tool
* BS in Computer Science or Equivalent with 3+ years PM or Technical Leadership experience preferred
* Associates degree required with 5+ PM or Technical Leadership experience
* Work directly with Project Management, Technical Leadership, Functional and Business resources to provide Testing and Quality Services.
* Focus on successful implementation of projects, meeting or exceeding the customers' expectations. Types of projects include ERP applications, Cloud, SAAS/Packaged software, custom software, services, or infrastructure.
* Provide test and SDLC leadership for assigned projects.
* Lead, organize and coordinate all testing efforts on assigned projects.
* Responsible for partnering with project/functional personnel in the development of test scripts and or use cases.
* Responsible for reporting on testing and testing process for the duration of the project, including daily meetings, test summaries and driving the testing process and defect resolution process.
* Responsible for collaborating with the right teams to analyze defects to determine root cause
* Provide coaching, direction, and expertise on the Corning SDLC process to the Project manager and project team.
* Lead and facilitate SDLC Inspections of key documentation.
* Lead performance testing for assigned projects utilizing appropriate tool sets. If necessary, give direction to technical resources on performance or load testing scripts.
* Manage any impact of Project changes to testing schedule and process.
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.