Title: ITAM Hardware Asset Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 1 year +
If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
The Enterprise Infrastructure Services (EIS) Client Technologies Tech is responsible for providing 2nd level solutions to local corporate employees as well as remote employees aimed to improve stability, usability and operability of the company's computing.
Role Info and Activities
This position provides a critical function to ensure the supportability of Enterprise Infrastructure Services' hardware platforms. This position also has primary responsibility for supporting the Hardware Asset Management function across all the platforms managed by Time Warner Enterprise Infrastructure Services.
- Owns lifecycle management of all hardware assets
- Coordinate contract management and financial management of all hardware assets
- Develops schedule for and runs hardware physical audits / checks
- Point contact for internal and external audit requests
- Required 4+ Years of Hardware Asset Management Experience including experience with discovery and ITAM tool sets.
- Bachelor's degree in technology, project management, service management or related discipline preferred.
- ITIL Certified (preferred but not required)
- Solid oral, written, presentation, interpersonal and meeting coordination skills.
- Experience with ongoing maintenance of process artifacts.
- Experience working with offshore/remote teams and service providers is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills; strong data mining and critical analysis of key data;
- Capable of creating PowerPoint presentations, Excel, Microsoft Project; technical writing and documentation methods; creation of documents, graphs, spreadsheets, diagrams, and presentations using desktop development tools (MS - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Access, Visio, SharePoint), and web authoring tools.
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.