RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client is looking to bring an experienced ITSM Business Analyst on to their growing organization in Morristown, New Jersey (NJ).
The ITSM Business Analyst will play a critical role in maintaining the IT governance. They will be responsible for tracking and documenting releases, as well as assisting with the gathering and analysis of key release metrics. This individual will also contribute to the roll out configuration and ongoing enhancement of our new ITSM system. An ideal candidate should have superior attention to detail and strive towards continuous improvement.
- Track and document releases and changes across the entire IT enterprise; This includes software releases, upgrades, hot fixes, configuration changes, infrastructure upgrades, etc.
- Ensure comprehensive release planning is completed and approved prior to deployment
- Contribute and ensure adherence to IT governance policies and procedures assisting with tasks such as periodic user recertification, audit responses and documentation
- Understand the impact of changes to each team (IT and business division) and plan for and communicate as appropriate
- Understand release and change criteria and communicate changes to the IT environment as necessary
- Participate in release planning and tasks for vendors
- Understand and contribute to the development of Configuration Management best practices
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- ITIL, PMP or CGEIT certifications a plus
- At least 3 years in IT or Software Development, with previous experience in release management
- Experience in Agile, Kanban, or Iterative Waterfall, Risk management a plus
- AWS, ITSM technologies (Service Now, Remedy, Samanage, or similar), Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, Big Data technologies, Software repositories, Software Build systems, DevOps automation technologies, enterprise networking
- Familiarity with scripting and REST API
- Familiarity with enterprise applications in AWS
- Familiarity with automating builds, tests and deployments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with superior attention to detail
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.