Title: IV Compounding Pharmacy Tech
Date Posted: 06/13/2018
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Birningham Alabama
Are you an experienced Compounding IV Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Compounding IV Pharmacy Technician:
- Dispense any or all of the following: unit doses, specialty pharmaceuticals, injectable, IV, enteral and related supplies following state and federal regulations and company policies and procedures
- May compound medications using appropriate components, supplies and sterile/ventilated environment
- Process, pack and ship outgoing pharmacy orders, ensuring drug, related supplies and patient collateral (education materials) are included
- May also perform drug/supply ordering and inventory/warehouse duties, including proper storage of drugs and supplies and appropriate refrigeration of perishable product, monitor and adjust/calibrate pharmacy equipment, fill dispensing units
Requirements of a Compounding IV Pharmacy Technician:
- Clear and active AL Pharm Tech license
- IV compounding experience
- HS Diploma/ GED
Hours for this Position:
Mondays through Fridays, 8am-5pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please click the apply button below or email us directly.