Job Title: Identity & Access Management/IAM Consultant / Architect
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6 Months
Responsibilities for this position include but not limited to:
- Leads and collaborates with architects and leaders in other IT function disciplines to develop identity based access solutions.
- Develops and implements processes to maintain the reliability, security and efficiency of IAM asset components across the enterprise.
- Collaborates with the Enterprise Security Operations team to ensure successful transition of new technologies to operations.
- Responsible for establishing global IT standards for Windows Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, RSA Aveksa platform.
- Processes and on-going enhancements and new capabilities in alignment with Security ALCM Plans.
- Provides consulting and L3 support for IAM technologies.
- Technical IT Infrastructure Knowledge and experience
- This is more on the design and engineering support- not operational support.
- Redesign solutions and involved in third level support with escalating internal problems. Examples include users not able to login, users not having access to applications, issues with user access, etc.
- This role requires at least 8+ years of demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with all of the following areas: Microsoft Active Directory (DNS and DHCP falls under this category), Federation Protocols, and Azure Active Directory.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan, prioritize, schedule and manage work activities to meet customer needs and expectations.
- Domain knowledge and experience: Knowledge and experience with Identity and Access management principles and systems on an enterprise scale. Knowledge of how to apply these technologies across security zones, domains and forests.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience in Enterprise, Virtual Director, Linux-Unix
- Bachelors in Computer Science is ideal