Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the Identity Manager (IDM) Engineer, you will be responsible for primary functional and operational support of the Microsoft Identity Manager solution, and providing enhancements to identity and access management capabilities with this solution. Your team is responsible for driving self-service and automation for access, provisioning, groups, and accounts to enhance new functionality and support the MIM platform. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive these results by focusing on our company’s strategic plans; ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Configure and manage Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) Portal components
- Configure data mapping into MIM to/from multiple forests
- Provide transformational engineering services that will support a global domain consolidation
- Accept escalations and complete service requests within the established Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and provide best practice recommendations
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- 3 years of experience managing MIM and/or Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) environments
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Identity solutions including Azure AD Site component topology, and expertise with engineering solutions that allow automated provisioning from HR systems
It’d be great if you also have:
- MCSE and/or Azure Exams 70-533/70-534
- Experience with Azure RMS, Azure Active Directory Connect, O365 Portal Administration
- Scripting, and Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) experience using directory data
- Experience with SuccessFactors
- Excellent critical thinking skills
Be part of something big. #LI-CM2
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.