Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 35,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
The Identity & Governance Business Analyst supports the Identity Governance product leader and works alongside our Business Analysis team to design solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. Important activities include the analysis and development of role structures, access automation, and design of new and improved business policies, processes and technology primarily for identity governance and the general IT control environment. The Analyst will pursue discovery of operational efficiency improvements based on current and strategic requirements; complete workflow design, documentation, and education; and leverage Sailpoint IdentityNow, ServiceNow, Office 365 and other cutting-edge technologies to reduce risk, resolve business problems and enable business growth through improved scalability of IT services. The Analyst will also own specific control activities and will provide periodic internal and external audit support.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, design and communicate existing identity management & system access processes. Develop business, system and data flows. Utilize key metrics to evaluate and support both areas of efficiency and inefficiency
- Perform analysis of system and business Roles, Policies and Certifications for governance compliance, creating profiles aligned to business needs
- Develop associated provisioning requirements that align to and enable business needs
- Identify areas in role structure & management for improvement, either through system enhancements, reporting, revised workflow and/or user training
- Develop user stories to drive identity management system requirements, aligned with and enabling business process and technology change
- Participate in functional and technical design reviews to ensure that business processes are properly supported; responsible for updated proposed workflows & related user stories
- Translate business requirements/user stories to functional test cases. Develop comprehensive test plan and coordinate resources to execute per that plan.
- Support the development of training material, participate in the implementation, and provide post-implementation support. This may involve the development of project plans and often requires project management skills
- Monitor implementation of new processes to ensure acceptance/adherence and subsequent changes
- Develop and maintain detailed data flow maps and related metrics that cross systems and business functions
- Document policies, practices & procedures utilizing COBIT and other best practices
- Document process flows, narratives, policies and procedures for key IT processes, including control identification.
- Facilitate access reviews and recertification for all resources and responding to user transfer and termination events by adhering to Information Security controls and processes that are in place.
- Oversee and assist with completion of IT control activities owned by the IT department including gathering, reviewing and testing of evidence.Address internal and external audit requests appropriately and timely
- Assist with remediation efforts of control failures by redesigning and implementing applicable IT processes as needed.
- Assist with additional Risk / Compliance efforts such as Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery program as identified
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Understanding or experience with process definition and improvement methodologies
- Proficient with Microsoft Visio and/or other modeling tools
- Effective presentation of ideas to larger groups
- Gathering feedback and following up on action plans
- History and knowledge of data analysis to support proposed process definition, monitor adherence, and communicate performance results
Experience, Education, and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree required in information systems, business administration, cybersecurity or similar fields
- Identity and access management experience preferred including experience with one or more IAM technologies including Sailpoint IdentityNow, IdentityIQ, etc.
- 2+ years’ experience in process evaluation and solution design
- Experience with compliance and frameworks including Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI, and COBIT preferred
- Experience with monitoring and evidencing IT General Computing Controls; assisting with updating Control framework when appropriate
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification preferred
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks like onsite gym, free snacks, café, and cutting-edge new headquarters to be completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.