Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. As the Implementation Analyst I, you will be responsible for supporting internal and external projects for XPO Last Mile. Plus, you’ll be helping XPO build a brighter future by providing input for profitability, projects, and corporate pricing strategies. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive these results by focusing on our company’s strategic plans; ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Document requirements for new projects, including current state, future state and gap analysis
- Provide support to Implementation Specialist II and III by organizing meetings, capturing project notes, updating project plans, and communicating to meeting participants/related parties
- Provide analytical, troubleshooting, training or escalation support for new start-up initiatives or projects
- Follow-up on completed projects to analyze health of the account, review KPIs, review operational assumptions v planned
- Participate in meetings with Operations Support department to ensure global coordination across multiple technical and operational initiatives
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 year of operations or project management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to create processes and procedures for Field Operations through usage of DMS, eTrack, routing software and Deposco
- Thorough knowledge of internal company software applications applicable to position/business unit
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Transportation
- Engineering or business related experience
- MS Project or comparable Project Management tool
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.