Implementation / Program Director, Integrated Eligibility Systems
In this role, you will serve as the Program Director/Implementation Director for our client's State Government engagements with State Health & Human Services clients. In particular, a large rewrite of several legacy Integrated Eligibility Systems.
You will define and execute program management processes in accordance with industry best practices.
The Implementation Lead provides overall management of the standup of new RFP-contracted services, processes, teams and technology, from project mobilization through rollout; also decommissions the legacy implementation. Additionally, oversees the transition from DDI to M&O phase.
· Delivering on agreed-to project scope, per defined timeline/schedule
· Maintaining work product and business outcomes with high quality
· Managing and balancing available Human (and other) Resources
· Managing overall project risk exposure, and issue closure (+ Actions, Assumptions, Decisions)
· Managing project schedule and progress against plan, and directing any changes to WBS via Change Control
· Supervise and guide key project teams and/or subcontractors/vendors (e.g. Release, Test, Conversion, Line of Business / Functional, Infrastructure, Security, Technology, OCM, Transition, Training, Certification)
· Direct, coordinate and motivate project teams to produce meaningful outcomes against RFP Requirements
· Manage client and project leadership expectations, as they pertain to items listed above
· Actively engage and sponsor the PMO, investing in mutual success
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
· 4+ years of experience in project management of an IT project(s) that encompassed the full system development lifecycle from initiation through post-implementation within a human services department or health insurance marketplace with a U.S. state as your direct client
· 6+ years of program management experience
· 3+ years leading and accountable for the delivery of multi-million dollar technology program portfolios
· 3+ years direct responsibility managing program or project budgets in excess of $15M+
· PMP Certification
· Ability to travel 100% with a schedule at the client site of M-F 8am-5pm
· Experience managing distinct work streams working directly with IT teams to ensure the day-to-day operational execution of deliverables against the project plan
· Experience driving IT delivery teams with a relentless approach to execution, and an exceptional command and comfort with details
· Previous people leadership and management skills, including direct experience leading, managing and mentoring teams of project and program managers
· Successful track record of delivering programs on scope, on time, on budget, and on quality
· Demonstrated ability to manage the details of programs/projects in order to drive them to fruition
· Excellent collaboration, team building and relationship management skills
· Ability to communicate technology matters to business partners, senior executives, and strategic partners
· Proven experience interfacing with Senior Executives (cSuite) of large organizations
· Successful in navigating and obtaining results across a large corporate, matrixed environment
· Capable of gaining support for initiatives through influence and use of business rationale
· Proven ability to exercise appropriate judgment to make and implement tough decisions
· Advanced degree
· Experience and direct responsibility leading integrated eligibility implementations
· Experience leading healthcare exchange projects
· Prior experience working within or serving as a consultant to government agencies (State or Federal)
· Prior experience working for a top-tier professional services consulting firm
If you are qualified, interested and ready to work in or move to Charleston, WV please forward your resume in MS Word format today to Marc.Beacom@SSSllc.emailHelp
Smart Shared Services specializes in connecting talented qualified candidates to our client's technical and professional career opportunities.