Join our team! Kindred at Home, the largest provider of in-home care services nationwide is currently seeking Caregivers and Personal Care Attendants for our clients inthe VALLEJO and surrounding areas. Discover a rewarding work environment where you can learn and grow to your fullest potential through providing quality care in the community.
Why Kindred at Home?
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Weekly
- Flexible Schedules – Tell us how many hours you’d like!
- Overtime and Holiday Pay
- Bonus Opportunities when referring other caregivers or clients!
Where are our clients?
Our clients live throughout the VALLEJOand surroundingarea and we strive to find our best to match for you with clients closest to you!Apply today to become a Caregiver!
What Will You Be Doing?
You will provide non-medical assistance to the part of our community needing assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs). This can include light housekeeping, meal preparation, providing engaging activities and driving clients to appointments.
You duties will include but not limited to:
- Meal Preparation and Planning
- Light Housekeeping
- Medication Reminders
- Running Errands
- Bathing, Restroom Care, Dressing and Grooming
- And Other Personal Care-Related Activities
Questions? Call us at (707) 447-9600!
Walk-ins Welcome! - 190 S Orchard Ave Suite # 105, Vacaville, CA 95688
- Great customer service
- Willingness to learn and motivated to help others
- Hands on experience performing duties as outlined in summary, or formal training program completion
- Ability to safely lift and transfer adults preferred
- HCA (Home Care Aide) current registry with the state preferred
- CNA and HHA license a plus
- Driver’s license, auto insurance, and your own vehicle is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.