At AAA The Auto Club Group
we are members helping members for over 100 years!
* Do you enjoy being part of a team that provides exceptional service?
* Do you welcome the opportunity to resolve problems and be the go-to source for information?
* Do you have a high level of professionalism and a passion for what you do?
* Are you ambitious and sales-driven with a commitment to providing exceptional service?
Our team members demonstrate these qualities every day.
The Auto Club Group is hiring highly motivated, goal-driven and successful
Member Sales Representatives just like you!
Inbound Membership Call Center Sales Professionals’ Package includes:
* $13.00/hour starting rate (eligible for annual increases based on performance) + uncapped incentives (**potential monthly incentive is $1,285.00 if hitting minimum production standards)
* 401(k) plan with employer match
* Retirement Savings Plan (employer paid)
* Corporate Incentive Plan (if annual performance goals are met or exceeded)
* Paid Training programs including classroom and on-the-job training
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Short and Long-Term Disability
* Paid Time Off accrues after 90 days
* Tuition Reimbursement
* A complimentary AAA Membership (applies to new memberships only)
This position requires a commitment to enhancing our Member Value by providing exceptional service and the drive to succeed in a fast-paced, high-volume call center with an organization that supports and rewards excellence.
Inbound Membership Call Center Sales Professionals are dedicated representatives who:
* Via receiving inbound calls, are responsible for selling new memberships, persuading lapsed members to reinstate/renew their memberships, transferring membership from affiliate clubs, use consultative selling skills to upsell additional members/riders and other AAA Branded products whenever possible or applicable.
* Research post office returns and address corrections and make applicable database updates to ensure there is no break in service.
* Resolve problems impeding renewals or transfers of memberships.
* Perform membership database maintenance activities including computing membership fees, posting payments, verifying payments, refunds, duplications, address changes, updating membership expiration dates, etc.
* Consistently demonstrate a positive service attitude to fellow members by accurately and courteously explaining policies and procedures.
Work in a temperature controlled office environment. Must be able to work non-standard hours, such as nights, weekends, split shifts, holidays, on an as-needed basis; shifts may be flexible as assigned. (Center open 365 days).
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Must qualify, obtain, and maintain all applicable state licenses required for selling and/or servicing Auto Club Group products
* Strong telephone sales skills in a fast-paced call center with the ability to negotiate products and services and close sales
* Professional phone etiquette to include excellent listening and communications skills, superb customer service skills and attention to detail
* Ability to operate in a Windows based PC environment and Internet proficiency
* Ability to have patience on the phone and the desire to push for high sales
* Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team; possess strong interpersonal and relationship building skills – ability to take a consultative approach and build relationships with internal and external customers
* Self-motivated with strong decision making ability
***Full-time, Paid Training Scheduled to Start Monday, July 9, 2018***
4 weeks, Monday - Friday, 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Individual Production Schedules Apply After Training
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America. Visit us online at: https://mn-ia.aaa.com/Careers/working-at-acg.aspx.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.