Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a for a contract position in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Sales Support Rep / Lead Sourcer will be an important member of the sales organization, playing a critical role in researching, communicating and qualifying marketing leads for hand off to sales representatives as qualified opportunities.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 21 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
• Research and contact incoming marketing qualified leads received from phone calls, e-mails, tradeshows, marketing campaigns or website in a timely manner
• Communicate with leads to identify and qualify opportunities
• Identify where client needs and technical requirements match products/services value propositions and compile appropriate information packets for sales representatives
• Update and maintain customer contact information within SalesForce (salesforce.com)
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
• 1 year or more of experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
• 1 year or more of experience using a CRM/Customer Relationship Management tool a plus
• Experience navigating LinkedIn, social media and other prospecting tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills, decisive and result oriented who is prepared to work in a customer focused environment
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
skills: Inside Sales, Cold Calling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.