Marathon Deployment has an immediate need for a contract field-based computer technician to provide POS repair and installation service to commercial clients in the Atlanta, GA area.
This is an ongoing contract.
This position is ideal for anyone who is an Independent Contractor and/or has their own PC Repair Business.
- PC, POS, Server, and Peripheral Repair Service Calls during the day, evening, and weekend hours.
- Software Troubleshooting.
- Cabling as required.
- POS Installation
- A+ Certification strong preferred but relevant work experience will be considered
- PC, POS Repair, Set-up, and Upgrade experience with a minimum of 2 years relevant technical work.
- Cabling experience is highly desirable.
- Must have basic tech tools, internet connection, laptop, cell phone, digital camera, and reliable transportation.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to commit to service clients for a minimum of 6 months or longer.
- Ability to commit to all dispatch requests.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screening.
- Must be willing to travel up to 100 miles.
Marathon Deployment is a computer technician service provider assisting technology companies throughout all 50 States and Canada.