Applied Resource Group is actively seeking an Industrial Engineer for one of our premier manufacturing partners. The right individual for this role will be capable of conducting time study productions duties for process improvement, while applying standard engineering techniques and procedures, to accomplish sequence of related engineering tasks. Must be comfortable working independently to make decisions surrounding necessary adaptations and modifications to the engineering techniques/processes.
- Resolve and document any issues discovered with CAD drawings, and raw materials and handling the issue change request.
- Evaluate an in-depth range of manufacturing processes involved within various, custom project scopes.
- Communicate recommended engineering improvements and adjustments to fellow engineers, assemblers and management.
- Determine optimal proficiency and production by evaluating cell layouts.
- Conduct time study production tasks using statistical analysis, assess results, identify areas of improvement and create plan for highest level of efficiency (consider
- Bachelor degree—areas of emphasis: Industrial, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering
- 5-10 years of industrial engineering experience, within low-mid volume production environment.
- Strong understanding of machines, mechanisms, and assembly processes.
- Experience utilizing CAD tools (Creo/Windchill preferred) for designing fixtures and document design changes.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- PLC programming experience, preferred
- Robotics experience, preferred
Interpersonal skills/culture fit:
- Willing to be hands-on in lab or manufacturing facility
- Must be patient, humble and a team player that takes personal ownership
- Passion for problem solving and utilizing analytical skills
- Ability to multitask within a fast paced, time-sensitive environment
- Minimal travel required