Snider-Blake is looking to identify qualified Industrial Mechanics to begin directly at a manufacturing facility in Columbus, OH. There are two positions available on 2nd and 3rd shift each (one senior position and one junior position). This position will be responsible for installing, maintaining, diagnosing, and repairing manufacturing equipment.
Job Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Install, maintain and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe/electrical systems in the facility
- Set up and use of machine tools such as lathe grinder, drill press and milling machine to repair or fabricate
- Troubleshoot issues and repair failures
- Operate material handling equipment
- Support development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of SQF 2000 systems
- 2+ years of Industrial Maintenance experience
- Knowledge of welding, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer use knowledge and skills
To be considered for this position, reply to this post with a resume' detailing your experience. These positions are to be filled ASAP, so if you're interested please apply soon!