- Seeking an Industrial Mechanical Technician to perform tasks per schedule or repairs to equipment from breakdowns as required.
- Demonstrates a team oriented demeanor conducive to all goals
- Maintain good attendance history
- Demonstrates basic verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates organizational and time management skills
- Interacts effectively within and outside the team/work group
- Works in a safe manner and adheres to all safety regulations
- Demonstrates a team-oriented behavior in daily tasks
- Works with maintenance supervision, other technicians, engineers and production personnel to design plant equipment and modifications
- Improve equipment reliability by maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting and utilizing all resources available. Findings reported to supervision with appropriate recommendations
- Support, maintain and improve preventive maintenance and Mechanical Integrity Program to insure equipment reliability
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of all mechanical equipment including: Mechanical seals, Gear boxes, Drive couplings, Agitators, Pumps, Rigging, and Welding and pipe fabrication
- High school education or equivalent required and a minimum of 5 years related industrial maintenance experience.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Requires lifting up to 70 lbs., carrying up to 50 lbs
- Requires bending, kneeling, squatting, and crawling
- Requires wrist turning and finger manipulation
- Requires ability to climb vertical, fixed ladders with ladder cages
- Requires ability to climb portable step and extension ladders
- Requires the ability to push and pull up to 50 lbs
- Requires ability to twist, turn and reach above shoulder level
- Requires simple to firm grasping ability
- Requires ability to work within a hazardous location
Since 1984, Synectics has been committed to aligning talented professionals with jobs they find challenging and fulfilling. Let us leverage our recruiting experience and our long-standing relationships with our clients to help you in your job search.
To view a comprehensive list of jobs offered by Synectics, please visit our website at www.synectics.com. We offer a wide variety of positions in cities throughout the United States.
Synectics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.