As an Industrial Services Supervisor you will be responsible for the supervision of the Field Technicians and Field Laborers for high pressure activity jobs on the customer site. You will also be tasked with ensuring that all health and safety requirements are adhered to and the job is completed on time and within budget.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responsible for supervising crews during projects such as chemical plant and refinery industrial tank cleaning and hydro blasting projects;
- Responsible for execution of high pressure cleaning jobs/projects;
- Demonstrating profiency at a wide variety of assignments and can direct personnel in operational procedures to complete assignments.
- 5 + years' of experience in heavy industrial construction;
- Previous leadership experience in foreman or supervisory capacity;
- Experience in hydro blasting, tank cleaning & working with high pressure pumps preferred;
- Open to travelling up to 20% of the time;
- Valid Drivers license.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.