- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other related field or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of related work experience Knowledge and Skills
- Familiarity with scripting and automation
- Familiarity with various programming languages
- Familiarity with various Business Intelligence (BI) tools
Notes from the Manager
- Splunk Enterprise system and data administration, Linux OS, Regular expression, Configuration and system file administration necessary.
- Successful candidate will perform data and user onboarding within Splunk Enterprise platform (onboarding of machine logs onto the Splunk platform), will strictly adhere to enterprise change management processes and procedures, and be able to resolve customer incident and service requests.
- Individual will report to the Operations team.
- The team is geographically dispersed with majority of team working from the client's Chicago location.
- Team works closely together and assists others when help is needed. Must be onsite at the Chicago Fed full time.