Eclaro is looking for a Informatica Admins for our client in Scottsdale, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible to manage Development,QA and Production environments.
- Maintaining the standards:
- Making sure that code is sync in all the three environments.
- Outages Handling:
- Password Changes.
- Patch installation (Hot Fixes /Software's )
- Bouncing Activities or Restarting the Services
- Network Changes Monitoring : Environment monitoring and load monitoring concepts.
- Environment Monitoring:
- Constantly keeping eye on whether the infrastructure is readily available, I meant to say keep monitoring the readiness in the environment.
- System level parameter checks CPU spike, Memory utilization, Number of parallel loads (sessions) running on each node. Here the 2nd option is most intricate one and intensive checks are needed.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Pamela Saba at PamS@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.