Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Informatica Architect for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- An Informatica Administrator is needed to play a key role delivering hands-on implementation of Informatica solutions
- The position ensures that the Informatica platform, including PowerCenter, PowerExchange (Mainframe), Data Quality, Data Validation Option and Informatica Cloud Services and the Wherescape RED platforms are deployed and maintained using enterprise architectural standards
- This position will support day-to-day operations as well as projects as part of an Informatica/Wherescape engineering team
- The role will assist applications and operations teams throughout the entire project management lifecycle, from design and development thru testing and go-live
- This role is a hands-on technical position supporting ETL processes connecting to Oracle, SQL Server, Greenplum, Mainframe and Salesforce
- Integration and interface problems as well as coordinate recovery and problem resolution activities
- The position will maintain and troubleshoot daily data loads and address any issues which are platform specific. It will also investigate
- There is a requirement for good written and verbal communication skills in order to interact with developers and managers alike
- It needs the ability to understand, document and communicate technical architectures, toolsets and best practices
- Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to develop creative solutions quickly is a must
- The role requires someone with good organizational and multitasking capabilities in a fast-paced setting
- Experience in large financial institution is a plus
- Candidate must be familiar with Team Based Development
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Ivy Española at (201) 942-3003 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivyespanola and/or send your resume to Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.