Follows company software development lifecycle to design, code, configure, test, debug, and document system and application programs. Assists in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents. Reviews functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provides feedback. Participates in architecture, design and code reviews. Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation.
location: Bloomington, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
• Interact with application development, enterprise architecture, and technology services on a regular basis.
• Create technical design documents and develop test plans for ETL unit testing and integration testing.
• Create mapping and workflows using Informatica PowerCenter to extract, transform and load data into the target environment.
• Optimize/Tune ETL batch jobs for performance.
• Adhere to best practice guidelines data integration on development.
• 5+ years of professional experience
• Experience developing test plans for ETL unit testing
• Ability to work on-site
• Informatica PowerCenter
• Create technical design documents
• Experience developing test plans for ETL unit testing and integration testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.