Synechron is looking to hire Informatica Developer with AWS cloud experience.
This is a long-term project in Nashville, TN.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centers in India.
- ETL professional with sound knowledge of Architecture and Administration of Informatica Product Suite.
- Experience with Informatica PowerCenter platform upgrades, installations and configuration
- Monitoring Informatica services and jobs in progress and managing user and group access in Informatica.
- Hands on experience with OS patching, hot fixes and power center services management
- Experience with Informatica connectivity to various data sources like sales force, web services, data bases etc.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting experience with performance slow down and latencies related to servers, nodes etc.
- Total 8+ Years of IT experience
- Has at least 4+ years of experience working on Informatica
- Strong experience in SQL
- Strong in scripting (One of Python, Shell, PL/SQL/T SQL)
- Must have experience with AWS (Redshift, Hive)
- Experience in Data Architecture and Integration concepts, design data pipelines and hands-on ETL development
- Strong experience in Oracle 11g database development
- Setting up Informatica environments, Installation and Configurations, configuring/maintaining ETL metadata repositories and Operational support.
- Nice to have experience with Denodo
- Proficiency in security administration support with respect to users and privileges management with in the Informatica domains
- Hands on experience in code promotions to various environments and sandboxes with multi domain and environment management skills.
Interested candidates can share updated resume at email@example.comHelp or call at 404-474-1104