RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is assisting a client to hire multiple experienced ETL/Integration Developers in the Grand Rapids, Michigan (MI) job market.
Essential Job Functions:
- Designs, codes, or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents, and maintains ETL/Integration applications
- Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be coded or configured
- Troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing, and implementing software enhancements and/or applying patches
- 5 years of full stack software development experience
- Experience with ETL to support back end system integration
- Experience with Application Development and Integration using object oriented languages (e.g. Java, C++, C#, .NET)
- Experience with ETL tools (e.g. Informatica PowerCenter, Microsoft SSIS)
- Experience with SQL programming/designing relation databases, stored procedures, database functions, design tables, select statements, views, etc. (e.g. Oracle 11g/SQL Server 2008R2)
- Experience in Health Plan systems and Data Integration including EDI
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.