The individual in this role will interact with, patients, their families, physicians, nurses and other staff in coordination quality medical care.
This position requires knowledge of front-end check-in and check-out procedures including reception, insurance verification, co-pay collection and appointment/referral scheduling.
Applicants must have:
- Patient billing, multiple phone line experience
- Positive attitude and be self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail, multitasking
- Previous medical office experience
- Strong computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.