The Information Assurance Compliance Analyst works closely with internal stakeholders to ensure security and privacy controls meet contractual requirements. This role is dedicated to information assurance and information security programs, projects and initiatives. The selected candidate will provide functional guidance and coordination for identifying, measuring, and documenting compliance with defined policies and regulatory frameworks. Knowledge of the NIST Risk Management Framework and PCI DSS is desired.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Coordinate with compliance stakeholders, including systems and software engineering, operations, management, and customers
- Foster information security and data privacy throughout the contract lifecycle
- Generate status reports for management and customers
- Facilitate and participate in meetings
- Document security and privacy controls and related plans and processes
- Test and document compliance with requirements
- Facilitate and coordinate remediation activities
- Conduct ongoing compliance reviews
- Facilitate internal and external audits of information systems and related business processesKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with compliance frameworks and assessment, analysis, tracking, and remediation
- Knowledge of Industry and/or government frameworks
- Experience with NIST RMF and NIST guidance; FIPS and Special Publications is desired
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS is desired
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, requiring working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Confidence to enforce policy and drive accountability related to IA concerns.
- Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of two years IT compliance experience, with direct experience in information security or IT auditing
- Experience with Audits or Assessments
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CIPP, etc. desiredBenefits:
- Competitive base salary, full benefits, 401k match, flexible working hours, casual attire, possible telecommute, relocation assistance available.
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel requirement, such as:
- Ability to travel locally for activities such as meetings, classes, and workshops.
- Must be able to travel occasional by air as needed to attend training, conferences, and related activities.
- Occasional overnight travel as required; should not exceed 10% of the time
Working Conditions, such as:
- General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
- Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.