Amyx Inc. is seeking to hire an Information Assurance Engineer to support a DoD client.
Responsibilities and Daily Tasks:
Responsible for performing assigned targeted risk assessments using the qualitative methodology described in NIST SP 800-30. A key part of this position is engineering solutions to mitigate identified deficiencies. Tasks center on solving specialized information assurance problems. As a cybersecurity engineer you will apply best practices to solve total system or technology problems as they relate to IA requirements throughout the SDLC. You will use analytical and systematic approaches to provide risk assessment and security engineering support for IT OT (ICS/SCADA) software web and mobile applications and other assets.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
· DoD DLA and/or federal government experience
· Strong writing skills with proficiency in MS Office to develop high quality reports
· Expertise with operating systems (Windows primarily) mobile device management iOS security VMWare Citrix web applications software security databases operational technology (OT)—i.e. ICS/SCADA systems
· Experience working in distributed / mixed teams of onsite and telework personnel
- Seven (7) years of relevant IT/IA/Cybersecurity experience
- Two (2) Years of relevant OT experience
- DOD Secret Clearance
- Must be eligible for IT-I (have an SSBI equivalent)
- Relevant certification meeting DOD 8570.01 IAT level III
- Well-versed in RMF – DoD CNSSI and/or NIST cybersecurity issuances
- Computing Environment: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate or Expert Cisco Certified Network Administrator or other technology (subject to approval)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY