RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is immediately adding a full time Information Assurance Technician to our team in support of our enterprise technology solutions client in Quantico, Virginia (VA). Our client is an end-to-end services company providing information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Under general supervision, operate all aspects of Information Systems (IS), data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and nonrepudiation
- Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems
- Develop and execute Government approved security policies, plans, and procedures; implement data network security measures; operate Network Intrusion Detection and Forensics; handle IS security incidents; support COOP/DR plans, and perform certification of IS and networks
- Operate Electronic Key Management System, other information security duties, and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Operate Host Based Security System (HBSS), firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, other point of presence security tools, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), and related security operations
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Five to nine (5-9) years of information technology (IT) experience required
- Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.