Your job is the key to the company’s operation. E-commerce cannot exist without the IT department’s support. PO, SO, Invoice, Tracking, RMA, Customer Service, Accounting, Forecasting etc., are all digitalized and integrated in different software systems. You are the medium between user and system. You need to work with both sides so that not only the system is running smoothly but also users are understanding and happy with the result of the system’s behavior and will be able to utilized the system to make the biggest benefit for the company.
- Maintain and troubleshoot current industry standard working systems include but not limited to VMWare V center server systems, Windows Domain, MS SQL server, MAS 200 ERP, Accellos A1 ship & WMS, Gmail, Microsoft office 365 suite, Goto assist, PHP Web portal, etc.
- Persistently improve and advance in house build system or integration add-ons for EDI, Shipping generation program, CRM, inventory allocation, forecasting and financial projections etc.
- Provide recommendations to management of new technology that can improve existing process and procedure.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other Technology discipline or equivalent work experience plus certificates.
- Knowledge in the EDI development from vendor’s perspective, application integration of Industry standard ERP system (ex: MAS 200 and/or SAP).
- Knowledge of Warehouse management system with packaging and shipping system automation (ex: UPS World ship and FedEx ship manager).
- Hands on experience with windows domain network administration and maintenance.
- Knowledge of SQL server database systems administration, analysis and design.
- Communication with various system and service providers on troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, business communication, and writing skills.
- Passion and aptitude for technology.
- Solid technical and analytical skills, coupled with sharp business acumen.
Self-Motivated: Never hesitate on taking responsibility. Always be ready to work beyond the call of duty in order to meet goals or to solve problems, even if the job in discussion is not a regular task that you are usually assigned.
Adaptable/decisive and effective learner: Know how to adjust to new environments and be willing to learn new things and perform at their best during changes.
Team Player: you are not alone, and should never be, support and care are always here. In return, you should always do the same for your teammates.
Self-Disciplined: You are the expert of the system that has been implemented. You should be proud of what you have accomplished but should never take advantage of your knowledge for personal use or any unethical deeds. Company has zero tolerance policy toward this.