Title: Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: Long Term
Job Description - Project Manager (Infrastructure)
- 10 or more years of IT experience.
- Minimum of 5 year experience as an IT Infrastructure Project Manager.
- Exposure and working level knowledge of working with and interfacing to global delivery teams
- Fluent in English
- Project Management experience in the deployment of IT Infrastructure technologies.
- Completed formal Project Management training and certification.
- Conceptual knowledge of main IT Infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, cloud, EUC and applications).
- Good understanding of project scoping and risk assessment techniques.
- Good negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- An understanding of the legal issues with contracts.
- Typically requires 5+ years project management experience with IT Infrastructure projects.
- Project plan and schedule creation.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently.
Thanks & Regards,