Provo Canyon Behavioral Hospital is the newest line of behavioral health services aligned with Provo Canyon School. The behavioral hospital is situated on five beautiful acres near the entrance to Provo Canyon School. For more than 40 years, Provo Canyon School has dedicated itself to assisting children, adolescents and families of those suffering from a wide range of mental health issues. With the addition of the hospital, Provo Canyon Behavioral Hospital can assist adolescents, adults and older adults suffering from mental health issues by offering treatment in a caring hospital environment.
Provo Canyon Behavioral Hospital is a private behavioral health facility. Programs include general and specialty inpatient and partial hospitalization services for adolescents, adults and older adults as well as some residential treatment. Structured programs are staffed by multidisciplinary treatment teams with strong administrative and clinical support for our physicians. At Provo Canyon Behavioral Hospital, we recognize that emotional, behavioral and substance abuse problems can affect all areas of a person’s life. Our individualized treatment programs are tailored to address each person’s unique needs.
Orem, Utah adjacent to Provo is one of the principal cities of the Provo-Orem metropolitan areas approximately 45 miles south of Salt Lake City. Orem-Provo offers outdoors activities including fishing, kayaking, rafting, hunting, biking, camping, hiking, sight-seeing, and so much more. The Provo/Orem community has a stable economy and business environment, excellent medical services, beautiful housing, quality education systems and cultural activities.
- Admission evaluations, treatment planning, & treatment follow-up;
- Participation in medical administrative meetings as assigned;
- The caseload will be on the Adult Inpatient units;
- Average daily caseload of 15.
- Inpatient as well as a combination of Inpatient and Outpatient opportunities are available;
- Full time employed position;
- Monday – Friday schedule;
- One weekend per month rounding & one evening call per week;
- Relocation package (if needed), Matching 401k, Sign-on bonus (if desired); and
- Interest in treating General Psychiatry and Chemical Dependency cases.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS: Base salary, robust benefits package, bonus opportunity, malpractice insurance, Paid-time off, CME package, student loan assistance (if needed), relocation assistance, sign-on bonus, & more.
- Successful completion of recognized/accredited Psychiatry residency/fellowship (required);
- M.D./D.O. only (required);
- Board eligible/board certified General Psychiatry (required); and
- UT medical license in good standing or have the ability to obtain required licensure.
Provo Canyon Behavioral Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS). The Provo Canyon website is www.pcbh.com
Interested individuals should contact the In-House Physician Recruiter shown below.
In-House Physician Recruiter
Provo Canyon Behavioral Hospital
Subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc.