- Proactively manages the maintenance and growth of existing accounts by creating development plans in conjunction with the Business Development Manager
- Developing and accomplishing a region lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly or annual targets.
- Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales order reports or forms.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Responsible for identifying decision makers amongst targeted leads in order to start the sales process.
- Promptly follows-up and follows-through on all proposals and quotes in an effort to obtain the business
- Coordinating with customer service for status on orders from related plant departments in ensuring the delivery commitment to clients is met.
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on market situation
- Creating and delivering qualified opportunities to Sales Managers, Reps, and/or channel partners
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects of the organization.
- Outbound and inbound account management.
- Responsible for the delivery of timely and accurate information.
- Ability to explain company products and services to customers.
- Effectively communicate quote and lead-time information to the appropriate sales channel.
- Maintain professional relationships with customers and internal departments.
- Assist and mentor new or less experienced team members.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ related sales or customer service experience
- Initiative, problem solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Technical aptitude to learn product offering
- Proficient PC skills, including MS Office and CRM
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly energetic and self-starter
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Vicor is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability