Headquartered in California's Silicon Valley with offices in San Jose as well as Denver, Colorado, Red Oak Technologies is a leading provider of comprehensive resourcing solutions across a variety of industries and sectors including IT, Marketing, Finance, Business Operations, Manufacturing and Engineering.
Our recruiting team boasts more than 200 years of combined experience in finding and matching the right talent to the right projects and organizations. This has allowed us to hone and perfect the three core differentiators that enable us to stand head and shoulders above our competition:
We have earned a well-deserved reputation as a top provider of IT talent both regionally and throughout the US, having consistently provided top-tier talents to our clients since 1995.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible and held accountable for consistently increasing revenue through the generation of new business by leveraging new and existing client relationships.
Inside Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Cold Calling into new / existing clients, hitting weekly phone call quotas
- Utilize Cold Call Script to build rapport and generate face to face meetings
- Meet all minimum requirements for weekly client meetings and revenue growth.
- Utilizes computer system to verify and document customer requests
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
- Lead generation through target account selling, outbound cold calling, calling on Marketing campaign respondents and inbound leads
- Meet monthly and quarterly leads objectives
- Demonstrate clear understanding of sales processes and product and service value propositions
- Work with field sales force to implement sales strategies
- Create and maintain a business plan with targeted new accounts utilizing Red Oak Sales methodology.
- Articulate, professional communication skills
- Ability to express technical information in a clear, concise manner.
- An entrepreneurial spirit; we want you to own ”your business”
- Highly motivated and competitive professional with excellent inter-personal skills
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Ability to drive toward completion