Position: Inside Sales Representative [North America]
Company: KOAMTAC, Inc.
Start date: Immediate start
Location: HQ – 116 Village Blvd Suite 305, Princeton, NJ 08540
Reporting: Sales Manager
KOAMTAC is a fast-growing, privately-owned international manufacturer of miniature Bluetooth barcode scanners, RFID readers, and mPOS companions. Enterprise customers around the world are deploying Apple and Android tablets and phones and are seeking to add professional barcode scanning, RFID reading and card transaction capabilities offered by KOAMTAC.
As a small, nimble company, we are an “everyone must be prepared to do everything” environment. The phrase “that’s not my job” does not exist here. So if you are a well-rounded individual whom takes satisfaction from meeting deadlines, achieving accomplishments big and small and takes pride in helping others; KOAMTAC is for you. We are a high-tech company with old-time values.
Inside Sales activities is a key element in promoting KOAMTAC products to the market with end users. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for supporting customers to choose the right solution for their business needs.
The Inside Sales Representative must have experience and skills in sales processes, including:
- Experience in selling products from the IT industry
- Can learn and understand products and their abilities
- Technically inclined and adaptable
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Patience and a positive attitude
- Excellent listening and phone skills
- Ability to analyze customer’s project and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry, review previous inquiries and responses, gathering, researching, and assembling information; verifying customer's understanding of information
- Lead generation/research/follow-up.
- Assist with demos for customers
- Maximizing use of the company’s CRM system; ensuring prompt and accurate visibility regarding all leads, contacts, accounts, and prospective customers
- Representing the company at tradeshows and partner-led events
- Supporting customers after a sale has been made to ensure customer satisfaction and resolving any issues
- Monitoring client satisfaction and effectively elevating issues of dissatisfaction to ensure a swift resolution
The ideal candidate is professional, courteous and conscientious about themselves and their work product. He/she will value the opportunity to be part of a smaller company that is growing quickly and sees opportunity to grow with the organization. Additional qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience selling technology in a business-to-business environment
- Excellent communication skills and superior work ethic
- Proficiency with CRM systems
- Ability to travel; up to 25%
Apply to: KOAMTAC, Inc.
Attn: HR Department
116 Village Blvd. Suite 305
Princeton, NJ 08540