RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Inside Sales Manager in Richmond, Virginia (VA).
Under the direction of the Inside Sales Manager, this position is responsible for marketing the company's products and services to prospects via outbound sales calls. It is also responsible for maintaining and building existing customer relationships via frequent phone contact. The position interfaces directly with customers, but also must be able to work with internal departments like customer service, operations, marketing, product development, manufacturing, and other members of the sales team. Assignments are moderately complex in nature and good judgment is required to resolve problems and make recommendations. Candidates must be self-starters who are able to manage their own work schedule with a minimal amount of oversight. People skills and superb phone communications skills are essential. The ability to work well and productively with team members and other departments within the client is also required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Generate cold calls to qualified and non-qualified leads via networking opportunities, mailings, internet research and other resources
- Generate new business via outbound cold calls
- Recover and grow declining and/or $0 based accounts
- Generate quotes and proposals as required
- Answer product questions and assist the customer service department in resolving issues
- Conduct quality follow-up calls in a timely manner
- Enter activities and opportunities in CRM tool
- Accountable for tracking leads success/failure rate on a monthly basis
- Provide status reports and updates to management on a monthly basis
- Mail marketing/sales literature to prospective clients
- Perform other duties as required
- Four-year degree in Business or a related field, or equivalent experience
- One to two years of sales experience
- CRM experience (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- While not required, medical product knowledge, distribution experience and pricing/financial experience can be helpful
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.