INSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE
Positions available due to growth of company! Great Opportunity!
Works in conjunction with outside sales managers and external clients to ensure customer orders are timely and accurately processed; encouraged to grow client base and suggest additional products.
Pay starts at $17.78 - $18.27 (based on experience)
Includes INCREDIBLE benefits package: Paid Time Off, Holidays, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, and more!
JOB PROFILE AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
• Provide customers with accurate information regarding availability and cost of items.
• Assist assigned sales manager with quotes and process sales orders.
• Prepare customer quotes within 24 hours and follow up with 48 hours.
• Prepare sales orders for inbound calls in a timely manner.
• Data Entry processing and placing sales orders.
• Perform outbound sales calls to re-engage former customers or vet new contacts.
• Update knowledge base of pricing, new products, competitor activity, and CRM processes.
• Cross-sell and upsell products and services as appropriate to customer base.
• Obtain information about sourcing new parts for the highest quality and least cost.
• Work on special projects as requested by members of management.
• All other duties as assigned or required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Preferred one year experience working with well servicing equipment, parts, and services required.
• One year experience in sales or customer service required.
• MAS experience preferred; ability to learn and master new computer programs required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with clients at all levels.
• Excellent attention to detail.
Must be able to sit for long periods of time, working in front of a computer monitor; frequent use of phone. Work primarily in a climate controlled environment.