Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: Tulsa, OK, US
Location details: N/A
Employment type: Undefined term
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
POSITION TITLE: Inside Sales Representative
REPORTS TO: Branch Manager
Do you have prior industrial sales service experience? Are you looking to obtain a position with one of the leading industrial companies in the US? Konecranes is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to engage in various sales activities that will result in lifting other businesses. This role will challenge you to meet sales targets, gain and qualify new prospects, and price estimates for service work. You will also be responsible for service reviews, as well as maintaining and following up on sales cases. If you are looking for a fast paced environment that will help you further develop your career, come join our team of achievers!
- Responsible for service review content and process and for meeting assigned sales targets. Consult with each customer within two business days of service request completion.
- Activities assigned to this role include estimating, completion of operative quotes and customer follow up on quotations, especially for screen and select customers and unassigned customers. Reassign opportunities to other sales resources as appropriate.
- Develop competency and use processes and tools which are provided for this role. Depending on volume and competencies, this can be one or more positions. Refer opportunities for other products to other sales people by creating sales cases
- Engage in various sales activities with a keen focus on sales cases initiated by the Operative Quoting process and created during Inspections and Maintenance, Visit Reviews or other sales leads generated by field operatives
- Perform the Service Review with customers providing offers/consultation from repairs within the targeted time frame established. (within 24 -- 48 hrs.) Use of the approved online media is required (SKYPE for Business, other online media, telephone).
- Prepare or assist in developing price estimates for service work using established worksheets, guidelines and input from the service department.
- Prepare and maintain sales cases in the CRM software ensuring they are in the appropriate stage of the sales funnel.
- Conduct frequent and regular follow up contact for all open sales cases. Assign any sales cases that require customer site visits to the designated sales resource.
- Maintain the sales funnel according to the established KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) for Funnel Quality Reporting. Provide other reports to management as requested
- Monitor workload of the service department and ensure all open time slots are filled with sold work.
- Qualify all new prospects for credit worthiness. Check D&B ratings and obtain credit application, if appropriate. Obtain tax-exempt certificate, if required
- Monitor the credit control list and assist in collection efforts of problem accounts, as needed. Consult district staff prior to delivery of services or materials to accounts outstanding for over 60 days.
- Maintain customer and contact information in the CRM software, as required. Ensure strict compliance with all requirements of the Contract Retention policy.
- Review reports, in detail, and work orders with customer.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EXPERIENCE: Two (2) years' experience in industrial service related sales preferred however equivalent education, experience and training will be considered. Must have demonstrated sales experience, a basic understanding of mechanical and electrical principles, good written and verbal communication skills and good PC skills.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Must be willing to work hands on with the service personnel occasionally. Must be persistent with a high tolerance for rejection.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree preferred however, prior equivalent experience and training will be considered in lieu of formal degree.
#monus #cbus #nxt
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 17,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.
- Donation-Matching Program
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Stock Options
- Tuition Reimbursement