Monster is a global online employment solution for people seeking jobs and employers who need to hire great people. Since the day of our founding in the fledgling days of the Internet over 20 years ago, we have never stopped helping our customers and job seekers to Find Better. With millions of jobs, cutting-edge technologies, global connections, and smarter solutions, Monster is continuing to change the ways that connect companies and talent.
Our mission is connecting the world’s jobs to people, everywhere by creating and delivering the best recruiting media, technologies and platforms; we strive every day to help our customers hire and help people find jobs, and we need great talent like you to make this possible.
Monster's 360° HR Software solutions include, but are not limited to:
- Next-Gen Career Site Development for better Candidate Experiences
- Career Site Branding and Employer Value Proposition(EVP) development
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- AI Chatbot & Texting solutions for Candidate engagement
- Talent SaaS & Cloud Solutions
- Big Data and Analytics offerings to help HR/Staffing Leadership strategically while also improving recruiter productivity
The sales role requires the individual to be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Monster's Software Solutions. The individual will work closely, collaborate with, and assist peers in the Monster Account Executive team(s) assigned to them, as an overlay, for Monster's named accounts, as well as develop new business opportunities and strategies in the Enterprise and/or Staffing space.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to present to C- Level client contacts, Company owners, Talent Acquisition and HR Leaders for clients in Monster’s Enterprise client segment.
- Demonstrate Monster solutions products in an effective manner, via teleconference and telephone conversations, that also caters to the level of audience
- Exemplify an infectious passion for the latest technology in the HCM space, tie that to the needs of your customers, and guide them to an understanding of how Monster Solutions can help them in their own candidate engagement and candidate acquisition efforts. Make the complex simple for your audience.
- Ability to forecast and report accurately on regional performance and to consistently generate a healthy sales pipeline funnel in the territory/region
- Must be a self-starter on lead generation and drive meeting activity in the region with excellent time management skills
- Have strong communication and presentation skills
- The individual must be consultative sales person by identifying clients business challenges, white-boarding the point of view, diagraming HR eco workflows is a must!
- Sell complex software solutions including proper lead qualification, discovery, scope, level of effort, statement of work, proposal, and contract execution
- Ability to work remotely and/or a call center environment depending on role location
- Monster is a matrixed organization so the ability to work collaboratively with many different parts of the organization is key to this role’s short and long term success
- The role is quota driven with quarterly and annualized targets for sales and activities.
- Human Capital Management (HCM) Cycle awareness, including Talent Acquisition, ATS, HRIS, Pre-hire, On-boarding and Post-Hire modules
- Recruitment process knowledge, including job distribution, wrapping, resume sourcing, candidate communication, OFCCP compliance and reporting
- Digital Recruitment Marketing experience is a plus including Ad buys, SEO, SEM, Email, CRM and other forms of outreach
- Exposure to Talent Analytics, source attribution, ROI, web trends and candidate supply & demand
- Familiarity with top market share ATSs, CRMs, HRISs players as well as basic integration tenants of software/technology platforms.
- Understanding of Career Site Applications including mobile optimization, landing pages, private portals, talent communities, branding, job search and job recommendations
- Prior experience positioning Cloud solutions technology, including AI & Semantic Search, is a plus
- Formal corporate sales training and any other formal corporate sales training is a plus.
- Salesforce activity opportunity tracking and forecasting are key to this role
Years of Experience
- 2+ years of telesales, preferably in the HR/Recruitment enterprise space
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Travel required up to 10% of the time
Monster is a global leader in connecting people and jobs. Every day, Monster makes meaningful human connections that advance lives and strengthen businesses by helping individuals find better jobs and employers find the best talent. For more than 20 years, Monster has worked to transform the recruiting industry. Today, the company leverages advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including the flagship website Monster.com®, Monster’s innovative app, and a vast array of products and services. Monster is a digital venture owned by Randstad North America, a subsidiary of Randstad Holding, a $26 billion (US) global provider of HR services.
Click Here To Apply