Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Installations Specialist to join an established company in the Charlotte area. This position is responsible for maneuvering, installing and removing fountain, coffee, tea, and frozen drink equipment to help maximize sales and customer satisfaction.
- Installs fountain, coffee, tea, and frozen equipment in new and existing accounts accurately accounting for all Pepsi owned assets while meeting customer expectations.
- Installs plumbing and electrical cross connects.
- Installs necessary tubing through walls, ceilings, basements, crawl spaces, conduits and attics.
- Troubleshoots and inspects installation.
- Makes necessary adjustments to correct any problems (valves, carbonators, controls, and gauges).
- Loads necessary equipment onto trucks in a safe manner.
- Inspects all inbound/outbound equipment for safety and gross defects.
- Performs necessary administrative tasks, customer billing, equipment move orders, parts replenishment, VCR, and install check list, and all required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Ensures necessary materials and supplies are ordered and on hand at all times
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local guidelines for fountain equipment.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Valid driver’s license required. Must meet PBV driving guidelines. One (1) to three (3) years field service and/or installation experience required. Must be able to read and interpret plumbing and electrical schematics. Basic knowledge of electrical, refrigeration, plumbing, quality control, post mix operation and repair required. Must possess a mechanical aptitude. Must be able to process and work with HHC for data transfer and management of inventory. Excellent customer service skills required. Good verbal and written communication skills required. Must be able to work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks